| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Matam in May is very, very hot at 34.8 °C (94.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be excessively hot with average high temperatures reaching 42.8 °C (109 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26.8 °C (80.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in May is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in May is arid. An airy 1mm (0in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:40 long and the longest day is 12:58 long with an average length of 12:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Matam May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Matam, Senegal
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Matam: