| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Matam in March is very hot at 29.8 °C (85.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 39.1 °C (102.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- In March the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 18.6 °C (33.5 °F).
- The weather in March is bone dry. An airy 0.1mm (0in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:14 long with an average length of 12:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Matam March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Matam, Senegal
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Matam: