| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Matam in June is very, very hot at 33.85 °C (92.93 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 40.4 °C (104.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 27.3 °C (81.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in June is 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat parched. A paltry 25.1mm (1in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 12:58 long and the longest day is 13:02 long with an average length of 13:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Matam June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Matam, Senegal
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Matam: