| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Matam in January is fairly hot at 24.15 °C (75.47 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.8 °C (91 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- In January the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 17.3 °C (31.1 °F).
- The weather in January is bone dry. An airy 0.2mm (0in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:12 long and the longest day is 11:25 long with an average length of 11:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Matam January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Matam, Senegal
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Matam: