| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Matam in February is hot at 26.8 °C (80.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36 °C (96.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.6 °C (63.7 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 18.4 °C (33.1 °F).
- The weather in February is arid. An airy 1.3mm (0.1in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:26 long and the longest day is 11:47 long with an average length of 11:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Matam February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Matam, Senegal
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Matam: