| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Matam in December is fairly hot at 24.75 °C (76.55 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.2 °C (91.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.3 °C (61.3 °F).
- In December the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 16.9 °C (30.4 °F).
- The weather in December is arid. An airy 1mm (0in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:11 long and the longest day is 11:14 long with an average length of 11:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Matam December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Matam, Senegal
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Matam: